Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Costa Rica Day 5

Hi again!

Today was full of all kinds of fun things! We spent the day at the Ponderosa Adventure Park, and it was amazing. We did a safari tour, zip lining, and kayaking! Mom and I didn't do the kayaking part, but we got to ride in a giant truck through the jungle to pick up the rest of our group. That was fun too! Here are some photos from the safari.

The 4 of us on the safari tour- Laenea, me, Ken and Mom

Mom was afraid the giraffe would eat her phone. hahaha

Pretty deer!

I just wanted to pet a zebra. He did let me for a split second.  
Mom, watching kayakers (one is Laenea)
We zip lined over this waterfall!

After the adventure park, we stopped at a farmer's market and had a quick look around. Mom got a pineapple, and it was the best pineapple I've ever tasted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment