Saturday, July 7, 2018

Costa Rica Day 1

Hi everyone!
It's been a long time since I was on my blog to update it, but I find myself on another trip with my mom! And... This time with my niece Laenea too. We'll be in Costa Rica until the 15th, so check back again tomorrow to see what we're up to.

Today was our travel day, so I didn't get a lot for photos! I did take my Olympus Stylus film camera with, and got a few photos on there, but I'll have to be patient and wait until I get home to see those ones.

Here's Laenea, as we were getting close to the Liberia airport.


And these are our first views of the coast. The water was gorgeous, but the clouds made it a bit hazy. 





And... My favorite part of Nuevo Arenal so far... ;)
(I want to believe)

Tomorrow we'll be meeting up with our friends Doris and Ken for breakfast, and then will head over to La Fortuna. Can't wait to take more photos!

Hasta MaƱana!

No comments:

Post a Comment